Next poll will be over the Graduation Day two-parter (MEGA POLL). Next week, I'm gonna be in England, and I honestly don't know if I'm gonna do the poll or not. I'm gonna have to wait till I get there to see what my downtime is like. I'll update to let you guys know either which way.
Okay, that said, let's do The Prom!
1. Joyce visits Angel and tells him that he needs to make "the hard choices", essentially letting him know that she would prefer Angel not be dating Buffy. Was Joyce in the right for going to Angel with her concerns without talking to Buffy?
2. On that note, Angel's clearly been concerned about his relationship with Buffy since the previous episode. Would he have still broken up with her if Joyce hadn't talked to him?
3. Angel breaks up with Buffy with the reasoning that he can't give her what she needs and that he wants better for her. Is this the correct decision? I'm gonna let you all pick multiple answers on this one. Select all you feel apply.
4. Do you think Angel leaving Buffy at this point was ultimately a good thing for her?
5. Do you think Angel leaving Buffy at this point was ultimately a good thing for Angel?
6. Anya, when asking Xander to the prom, mentions that he's "not quite as obnoxious as most of the alpha males around here". Is Xander an alpha male?
7. Buffy hits a big feel-good moment when given the Class Protector Award in this episode. A common criticism of Joss' shows is that he's too angst-happy and rarely allows his characters to be happy. Are there any future moments in BtVS that match the feel-goodedness of this particular moment?
8. For the ladies: Select who you think looked best at the prom.
9. Now for the gents!
10. Pretend you're a movie reviewer and give this episode a star rating.