So, this is a lengthy one (11 questions). Still, I know people are gonna be like, "Hey, why didn't you ask about Buffy and Faith's culpability?" or "Huh? No manslaughter vs murder question?". Let me assure you, the poll for the following episode, Consequences, is just as if not more extensive. Any questions you feel are lacking here, wait till next week. They'll probably be there.
That said, onto Bad Girls!
1. The Mayor appears to be careful about revealing too much information around Allan. How much does Allan know about what the Mayor's Ascension entails?
2. Wesley appears to be ill-equipped to play Watcher to two Slayers in this episode. Did the Council send him with the intention that he would mess things up for some reason?
3. Simple preference question: Which of this season's current evil trio do you like the best?
4. Battle of the Watchers now: Which one do you prefer?
5. Some people see Faith as being in love/lust with Buffy, particularly in this episode. What say you?
6. Okay, what about Buffy's side of things? Think there's any attraction for Faith going on there?
7. Let's do a couple of scales in honor of the title of the episode. Rate the level of badness of each of Buffy and Faith's acts. First off, Buffy ditching class in the middle of a test. 1 = Not bad at all; 10 = Uber-bad
8. Next up, breaking into a weapons store.
9. Then we're at damaging the cop car, causing an accident, then running off.
10. And, finally, killing Allan Finch.
11. Some people have issues with Buffy's characterization in this episode. What say you?
12. Pretend you're a movie reviewer and give this episode a star rating.