Anyway, I culled some questions from my recent post about the attempted gang-rape in this episode and some discussion that ensued. Enjoy!
1. Moral of the episode? Select all that apply.
2. The attempted fish monster gang-rape of Buffy in this episode, complete with a slut joke from Buffy: Acceptable social commentary or crossing a line?
3. At the end, the coach is thrown into the hole with the fish monsters that had just attempted to rape Buffy. There are general yelling and screams, and Buffy makes a quip: ""Those boys really love their coach." Did the fish monsters rape him or eat him in this scene?
4. In this episode, Angelus bites a swimmer, then goes away. Is Angelus threatening yet?
5. Pretend you're a movie reviewer and give this episode a star rating.