1. This episode has a love spell in it. Xander intends to cast it on Cordelia, but it instead is cast on every girl except Cordy. Does this spell only affect females or would a gay male be likewise affected?
2. Buffy is turned into a rat in this episode. In The Initiative, we learn from Willow that Buffy likes cheese. Is there a connection?
3. In this episode, an angry Xander blackmails Amy to do a love spell on Cordelia so that he can reject her out of revenge. When Cordelia learns that he tried to cast a spell on her (though she doesn't know why), this convinces her to get back together with him. Thoughts?
4. In this episode, Angelus attemps to kidnap Buffy, but ends up grabbing Xander instead. His plan is ultimately foiled by a lovestruck Drusilla. Is Angelus threatening yet?
5. Did you notice that I messed up the episode numbers on the poll last week?
6. Did you notice that I messed up the episode number this week?
7. Pretend you're a movie reviewer and give this episode a star rating.