- Current Mood: hungry
French cartoonist Boulet made some etch a sketch firefly/Serenity pictures. And it's pretty awesome.(Also, River).
zombi_fic_ation zombi_fic_ation zombi_fic_ation
Last year I wrote Breaking Bad zombie fic and West Wing zombie fic and fun was had by all.
Join the season of DEATH. ...and rebirth.
In other news, sorry for the lateness of my femslash_minis entry. Busy busy. But it's on its way.
Originally posted at http://beer-good-foamy.dreamwidth.org/2
- Current Music:AC/DC - Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
Bubble Bath , Faith/Glory by aaronlisa.
Multifandom Apocalypse Recs , suggested by 3am_moonlight.
Chapter Sixty Seven of No Solution by xspike4evax.
kikimay talks about the hottest scene .
Spike banner by comlodge.
Thinky thoughts on Season Ten by perpetual.
TVGuide includes BtVS in their "The Best and Worst TV Shows Based On Movies". "The 1992 film about a Valley girl turned vampire slayer camped up the script by Joss Whedon so much that he felt it was a different beast from what he had imagined. Critics weren't quite sure what to make of the goofy film and gave it mixed reviews. Whedon controlled his artistic vision with his much darker TV adaptation of the same name that ran from 1997 to 2003. Starring Sarah Michelle Gellar, the series not only earned beloved cult series status, but widespread critical acclaim that led to outrage when the series was snubbed by awards in the major categories. Buffy launched the careers of Whedon and the unknown cast, contributed numerous phrases to pop culture and spun off companion drama Angel".
Not too long ago, I got my dividend check from REI. It was less than five dollars, but hey... it's money back, right? Well, with it came a 20% off coupon, so I hit the online store to discover I also had a coupon for free shipping and then I spotted these lovely shoes... One of the many, many things I love about Vibrams is that I've found I can generally depend on their sizing, so I have no qualms about ordering off the internet.
( Loving the new shoes... which still seems weird to say.Collapse )
- Current Mood: excited
Cobie Smulders and Amy Acker are featured in these photos from upcoming episodes.
Recent reading: My internet was out over the weekend; I got a lot of reading done. Among which: Goblin Emperor by Katherine Addison/Sarah Monette. Which is really rather sweet, even though it's a novel of political intrigue. Kind of hurt-comfort, although much of the hurt is offstage. I really enjoyed it, and didn't want it to end.
I also just the other day finished Ann Leckie's Ancillary Justice, which I found ambitious and really interesting. I didn't have as much trouble tracking the POV as I expected, and I liked the way Leckie challenged our male-as-default gender problem through pronouns, language, and cultural behavior. I also liked the plot, which I found interesting, and I'm looking forward to the next one.
Oh, and I read Machines of Freedom, an X-Files novel by Amal Nurriyah. It's set after the 2nd movie, and it's about how Mulder and Scully (and their kids) (and Skinner, Doggett & Reyes) save the world from colonization. I rather enjoyed catching up with the old gang again.
Current reading: I'm on a reread of Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell. I'm on jury duty this week, and it's kind of difficult to switch back-and-forth from the trial to Jonathan Strange fighting with Wellington in the Peninsula, though.
Next up: I'm not sure. Possibly Elizabeth Bear's Range of Ghosts; I read the first chapter on Amazon and thought it was interesting, and I haven't read any Bear since the original Hammered trilogy, some years ago.
Crossposted from DW, where there are comments; comment here or there.
- Wed, 14:30: DKSC LiveJournal | My tweets http://t.co/9aHBZ7RiZr #JamesMarsters
- Wed, 15:45: RT @HawaiiFive0_OZ @jamie_marsters James as Victor Hesse on #H50 1.12 tonight on Foxtel's TV H!TS at 10pm in Australia
- Wed, 21:52: RT @jamieotfollow: ENDING SOON #BUFFY/#ANGEL Official Magazine #88 NOV 2006 100pgs @David_Boreanaz, James Marsters for sale on @eBay http:/…
- Wed, 21:52: RT @jamieotfollow: ENDING SOON #BUFFY/#ANGEL Official Magazine #90 FEB 2007 Vincent Kartheiser Marc Blucas for sale on @eBay http://t.co/4Z…
- Wed, 21:52: RT @jamieotfollow: ENDING SOON #BUFFY/#ANGEL Official Magazine #91 FEB 2007 100pgs James Marsters, @julietlandau for sale on @eBay http://t…
- Wed, 21:52: RT @jamieotfollow: ENDING SOON #BUFFY/#ANGEL Official Magazine #94 AUG/SEP2007 Commemorative Final Issue! for sale on @eBay http://t.co/DJw…
- Wed, 21:52: RT @jamieotfollow: ENDING SOON #SMALLVILLE Official Magazine #13 JAN/FEB 2007 Aaron Ashmore James Marsters for sale on @eBay http://t.co/Jm…
- Thu, 08:15: RT @BostonComicCon: #BostonCon guest @RebekahIsaacs is the new artist on #BuffyTheVampireSlayer! #comicmarket http://t.co/xXFXsDi4wo http:/…
- Thu, 08:26: RT @jamieotfollow: #Angel: The Vampire Anthology - #Gunn (DVD, Region 4) for sale on @eBay http://t.co/kYx94K39Jf @jaugustrichards @AlexisD…
- Thu, 08:27: RT @jamieotfollow: #Smallville : Season 5 (DVD, 2007, 6-Disc Set, Region 4) for sale on @eBay http://t.co/nwgTOb9Kfv @JM_Live @mrosenbaum71…
- 3am_moonlight suggests Multifandom Apocalypse Recs
- Bad Boy by salustra Giles/Spike. R.
- Out of the Dark Light by velvetwhip Willow, Spike. PG-13.
- Shore by anactoria Illyria/Dawn. Teen.
- There's a Sort of Irony by CuppaTea13 Anya, Angel/Buffy. G.
[Chaptered Fiction Updates]
- Sisters in Crime Chapters 4-5 by waddiwasiwitch Angel, Spike, Buffy, Dawn.
- A Buffy Decameron Part 2 and Part 3 by kerkevik_2014 Multiple Pairings.
- No Solution Chapter 68 by xspike4evax Spike/Willow. NC-17.
- Two of Cups Chapter 13 by salustra Willow/Spike/Angel. NC-17.
- Monsters Inside Me Chapter 51 by somanyhands Xander/Spike. Mature.
- Missing People Chapter 3 by MyEvilTwin (ProtoNeoRomantic) Ensemble (Many Pairings). Explicit.
- Lovely Ladies Chapters 1-9 by electrons AtS Ensemble. Teen.
[Images & Videos]
- Banner: Why by comlodge
- Big Hearts: 40 icons (Multifandom) by oh_cheezit
- Art: Willow at iamthegrumpus
- Cinemagraph Edit: Faith Lehane (epilepsy warning) by thattallnerdygirl
- Episodic Art: Hot Chocolate With Little Marshmallows by revello-drive-1630
- GIFs: Character Alphabet/D/Drusilla by runawaymarbles
- Geek Art: Awesome Pop Culture Artwork by Craig Drake at We Geek Girls
- Art: Buffy by wrywitch
- Art: Buffy by mixmasterangel
- April Week Three (Poll) at sb_fag_ends
- Extension: Challenge 271 at btvs_hush
- Fic of the Week at watcherjournals
- Extension: Challenge #89 at whedon_elite
- Teh sex question by kikimay
- Well buckle up Rupert, cause I've turned pro by lynzie914
- Reviewed: Angel & Faith, issue 20 by harsens_rob
- I love this...*g* by sueworld2003
- What's your favourite season of your favourite show? by rogueslayer452
- (no subject) by doqz
- PSA by enigmaticblues
- BtVS Appreciation Week: Favourite Character: Spike, Favourite Pairing: Buffy/Spike, and Happiest Moment by searchingforstarlight
- Who introduced you to BtVS? at reddit/buffy
[Articles, Interviews & Other News]
- MBTI in fiction: BtVS
- Helen Lowe -- Big World On Small Screens: Rebecca Fisher Discusses Buffy The Vampire Slayer
- Pop Classics -- Oedipal themes in Angel: the Series
- The Buffy Rewatch: A paper on Buffy from Angelique
- Fantasy Faction -- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: What It Means To Be A Female Hero
- Christopher Burdett: Skip Demon - Angel Season 4
- BuzzFeed Community: Ranking The Greatest Couples From "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
- Down the Rabbit Hole: An Analysis of Spike and Buffy's Relationship
- The Cynical Slayer -- Buffy Stars in Awkward Poses #5: James Marsters
- WKZO: The 20 Best Bad Guys The New 'Sinister Six' Director Has Ever Given Us
- Rarely Roaring Twenties: Five Fictional Crushes
- Tabula Rasa: Favourite Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror Moments
- Geek Is The New Black: My Favourite Badass Women in Science Fiction
- ComplexPopCulture: The 25 Best Teen TV Dramas of All Time
- BlackBook: Top 6 Super Sassy Sartorially-Slaying Femme Fatales (includes behind-the-scenes BtVS movie video)
- TV Guide: The Most Loathed TV Characters
- Critically Touched: Season 2 Review Updated
- 1630revellodrive Band Candy and Homecoming
- Try It, You'll Like It: Anya and Cordy and Break-ups and Spike and Critical Viewing: What if it means I'm not the one?
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Online: Buffy Season 10 Debuts!(Spoilers)
- Syracuse University Press -- Author Spotlight: Rhonda Wilcox (Reading Joss Whedon)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Things with a preview link for BTVS Buffy Comic Art 2015 Wall Calendar
(What is it about book serials and tv serials and the number 6? Actually, I think I know - this is when writers tend to experiment and go outside the proverbial box. They like to shake things up a bit. Evolve the characters, maybe even change a few things. And a lot of viewers and readers want comfort food - they want their tv show or books to give them what they expect...a comfortable time.
If you will excuse the Buffy fandom reference...I remember back in 2002 getting into a
Anyhow..the gist was this:
Me: Why do you watch Buffy?
Redactor: Thoughtless, comfortable and fun entertainment. No angst please.
I considered telling him he was watching the wrong show - and he should check out Charmed. But I restrained myself, knowing he wouldn't take that well.
Anyhow, I've not read Magic Rises yet, the 6th book. But I adore the writer's Q&A on their website:
With the comments from the blog, my email box had over 600 emails. I am not going to answer all of them. I just can’t. We’re on a deadline, and this would take days.
So I do apologize, but this has gone beyond my capacity. I hope you understand. It’s not that we don’t care or don’t appreciate you, it’s that the scope of feedback exceeds our ability to efficiently go through it. We are humbled and we are deeply grateful to you for taking the time to read our stuff.
1. I love the book
Thank you so much. We are delighted that the book worked for you.
2. I hate the book.
We are sorry the book didn’t work for you. Not every book will appeal to every person. Thank you so much for giving us a try.
3. I disagreed with something you said or wrote and I will argue with you in the comments to this an other posts. You owe me, you suck, and I will tell you all about it because you need to know etc, etc.
I wish you wouldn’t. We can’t write a book tailored to your expectations. There are thousands of you, and a book by committee wouldn’t be a very good book. We can only write the best book we can according to our expectations.
If you are upset about the book, the internet has many forums available to you. If you just can’t help yourself, go ahead, but we will not respond to your comment. If it contains personal attacks or profanity, it will be deleted.
[Honestly, Neil Gaiman's response sticks with me on this one - "the writer is not your bitch!" They are nicer.]
Maybe I'm weird, but I've never felt the need to tell a writer that I hate their work. Love yes, hate no. Oh sure I'll rant about it in my own blog or in a review on Good Reads or Facebook. But I'm not going to tell them. And I don't feel a desire to argue with them about what they wrote or tell them they are wrong. They have the right to tell the story however they so desire. It's their story. And they've put the time and effort into putting it out there - a scary thing to do.
Attacking them personally - seems...a bit cruel.
( Reading MemeCollapse )
I miss you all again already.
:waves even more pathetically:
Good evening everyone! Here for my scheduled BtVS meme.
I think I'm going to miss this meme after it's finished because I loved to read your opinions and write mine. I'm planning to translate the Spuffy AU in compensation, but I think it won't be the same. Very good meme.
Also birthdays! Happy birthday to moscow_watcher and happy belated birthday (I don't know about this but I read elisi's post so I'm guessing that she knows better) to shapinglight! Hope you're both having a nice celebration.
- Current Mood: frustrated
Two things in spnspringfling are both now posted and people are enjoying both, which is good. One is really, really obviously mine, but I think the other one is less recognisable. We shall see.
Uh. Other stuff? I was on trains. I left my netbook on a train, but it was rescued (and it was the end of the line, so could have been worse). I only had time to panic running the length of the train back to (nearly) my seat - the guy who was bringing it to lost property evidently recognised the 'panicked woman returning for her lost
(This is the shitty netbook with the broken on-switch and I've almost been hoping it would break so I could justify replacing it. But, turns out, I still have Feelings about even my crappier tech.)
I am still on track with the 3 x yoga/Pilates per week challenge for April, despite stupid travel (and also nice travel). I can't get over Pilates as exercise. You don't sweat. I know it was exercise by the pain I'm in the next day, but during class? Eh. One, preferably two, more classes before Easter, then a couple of days' break (class is closed, and besides, I'll be at my parents', cooking and being fed improbable quantities of wine). And then just three more classes after, till I haz Achieved A Fitness Thing.
Four day weekend upcoming. I need it.
My Body Is Wildly Undisciplined And I Deny Myself Nearly Everything I Desire.
How Dante Saved My Life.
A 13-year-old eagle huntress in Mongolia.
Also watched Frozen last Saturday and have had Let It Go stuck in my head ever since. Not that I mind, really. And it's probably got a lot to do with Impish Girl practising it on the piano daily...
Anyway, as a result, I've always had a VERY difficult time telling my left from my right. When your brain doesn't see a difference between sides, it tends to get pretty confused by the left/right concept (and it didn't help that my dad would just say things like "No, your other right!" or "your other left!" when I'd pick the wrong hand for something). This has caused some difficulties while trying to learn to play piano... especially in the beginning, but it still lingers even a few years in. The biggest thing? Switching which hand is playing which clef... My hands don't actually change position, but it used to be that I'd be playing along and suddenly the left hand is playing the treble line (down in the lower notes) and the right hand is playing the bass (up in the higher notes). And it would sometimes take a bit for me to realize something was wrong! I've gotten MUCH better about it as time has gone on and I've played more... but I still occasionally catch myself about to swap and it's really disconcerting (my goal is to someday beat that urge into submission and then train myself to do it on purpose... just as a stupid trick to show off for fun).
Anyway, recently I've noticed that it's become much easier to tell my left from my right, just in general, and I was pretty sure it was the piano playing that was doing it. Having a structured activity that requires separation and identification of the sides seemed to have been bleeding over into everyday life. Yay!! And then... I had a few weeks of lessons where I was constantly having to stop myself from swapping and it was like my fingers were getting hopelessly tangled. My teacher would try to talk me through it ("Move two on your left" that sort of thing), except that it was about even odds that I'd choose the correct hand. I even noticed some days when I practiced I would have that same problem and other days I wouldn't.
And then it hit me what had changed. Those lessons where I was stumbling? The practice days when I felt like I was fighting my own hands? Those were days when I had left my wedding ring sitting on the bathroom counter.
Yes, folks... I hadn't been teaching my brain left and right. I'd been teaching my brain "The ring hand plays the bass clef!"
- Current Mood: amused
Angel & Faith
“Spike and Faith”
Script: Christos Gage, Art: Rebekah Isaacs, Colors: Dan Jackson, Letters: Richard Starkings & Jimmy Betancourt (Comicraft), Cover: Steve Morris
Blurb: The final piece of Giles’ soul has been gathered, but naturally, bigger problem arise for our heroes! Having three personalities within Angel – himself plus Angelus and Giles – has the ensouled vampire struggling for his sanity. And, since he’s the only one who was actually privy to the ultimate plan for Giles’ resurrection, Spike and Faith have their hands full working out how to safely bring Angel back to his senses…
( I take back all of my misgivings about Spike's coming aboard.Collapse )
Next Up: I'm going to be working on the reviews of both of the last arcs for BTVS, S9 and Angel & Faith, S not-9. But, I'm also going to be getting BTVS: Anne and SPN: Bugs in there somewhere. So, what I'm saying is I don't know what you'll see next up. I also discovered that I somehow missed the Best Of/Worst Of for BTVS, S8, I3. I skipped over it somehow, apparently. I intend to revisit that and post it's character judgements as well.
I do feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things after struggling for the last several months.
Includes some background on Brin, along with a few tidbits about the making of the movie.
1457 BC – Likely date of the Battle of Megiddo between Thutmose III and a large Canaanite coalition under the King of Kadesh, the first battle to have been recorded in what is accepted as relatively reliable detail.
73 – Masada, a Jewish fortress, falls to the Romans after several months of siege, ending the Great Jewish Revolt.
1521 – Protestant Reformation: Martin Luther's first appearance before the Diet of Worms to be examined by the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V and the other estates of the empire.
1746 – The Battle of Culloden is fought between the French-supported Jacobites and the British Hanoverian forces commanded by William Augustus, Duke of Cumberland, in Scotland. After the battle many highland traditions were banned and the Highlands of Scotland were cleared of inhabitants.
( Read more...Collapse )
- Current Mood: hungry
- Current Mood: busy
The show's new episode got a 2.1/6 in the 9pm timeslot. The 8pm rerun got a 1.1/4. Once the final ratings come in later on today, the ratings may be adjusted up.
Also has anyone seen this story it was when glory was there and its comes out that the monks made Dawn by making her Buffy's and Xander's biological daughter it was on ff.net i think
- Current Mood:awake
Hope you have a fantastic day today. :D
She was one of my first friends on Live Journal. Now she is enjoying
being a grandmother, but still finds time to protest in Russia.
She is a talented artist who is missed in the Spuffy fandom.
She created these icons.
I wish her blessings of joy and love today and forever more.
May only happiness be in her future.
- Current Location:In Texas
- Current Mood: jubilant
Examples include: not realising you're colourblind, that you have synesthesia, that you don't have a sense of smell, etc; not realising that some people actually are extroverted, actually do like music, or actually can have a favourite colour; not reading body language and/or thinking everyone can.
Most of these I find interesting, but can't really relate to. The only one that's so far made me go "Huh. Me too." was someone asking "Do people really feel emotionally moved by pieces of artwork the way they are by music?" because I've always liked art, but never really been moved by art – whereas music can get me into intense emotions very quickly.
I've experienced various instances of the "doesn't everyone...?" thing throughout my life. Such as:
1) Putting on glasses for the first time, and suddenly discovering that leaves on trees weren't supposed to look blurry.
2) Having ritalin for the first time, and discovering what it's like to have a single train of thought continue without interruption for ten minutes.
3) Slowly realising that texture is the important part of food for me (hence I like pineapple juice, pineapple lollies, and cooked pineapple, but can't eat it raw), and that other people really do think that flavour is this huge component.
4) Having someone ask me how to tell if they were singing "off key", and realising they really didn't know.
5) Realsing that, not only can most people stand flickering lights without leaving the room, but most people don't even register that they're flickering.
6) Discovering my total inability to explain how to make a fake American accent sound good, other than... doing the accent like it sounds.
7) Recently, having my sense of smell go into overdrive, and trying to explain to my mum what this was like – to which she nodded and said "that's normal for me" to every example I gave of intense oversmelling. (We're both freaks, in this case. My sense of smell is normally terrible, whereas hers is superhuman.)
I'm rather fascinated by this concept.
The conversation's happening over at Dreamwidth. Feel free to comment there using OpenID. ( comments so far)
kikimay lists the Two Characters You Wanted To Get Together That Never Did.
JM banner by comlodge.
TVGuide includes Dawn in their "Most Loathed TV Characters". "If you thought Nikki and Paolo's introduction on Lost was too abrupt, imagine tuning into the fifth season of Buffy and discovering the Slayer had a sister you never knew about! In all fairness, even Buffy didn't know about Dawn since she hadn't technically existed before. Viewers had little sympathy for Dawn's teen angst and soon grew tired of her. And frankly, the Scooby Gang had enough on its plate without having to live through a Judy Blume novel".
As always, I am completely unspoiled for all upcoming episodes and would like to remain that way, so please: no spoilers (including casting spoilers), song titles, episode titles, info from promos or interviews, etc.
Originally posted at Dreamwidth || Read comments on Dreamwidth
A meme from a while back. Here are my top fifteen TV characters in alphabetical order from their first names- tell me if you spot any similarities.
1. Atia of the Julii (Rome)
2. Buffy Summers (Buffyverse)
3. CJ Cregg (West Wing)
4. Don Draper (Mad Men)
5. Elaine Bennis (Seinfeld)
6. Frank Underwood (House of Cards)
7. Jed Bartlet (West Wing)
8. Lucius Verenus (Rome)
9. Pete Campbell (Mad Men)
10. Sally Draper (Mad Men)
11. Skylar White (Breaking Bad)
12. Tony Soprano (The Sopranos)
13. Wesley Wyndam-Pryce (Buffyverse)
14. Willow Rosenberg (Buffyverse)
15. Xander Harris (Buffyverse)
I will say Frank Underwood was definitely in the last place- perhaps because I'm only five eps into S2. The other fourteen were solidly on my faves list. However, I could have easily put George Costanza (Seinfeld), Niles Crane (Frasier) Leo McGarry (West Wing), Christopher Moltesanti The Sopranos), Saul Berenson (Homeland), Dana Whitaker (Sports Night) or if I can bifurcate the series, S1-3 Dr. Gregory House (House) in that fifteenth slot.
Loki: Agent of Asgard - Al Ewing, Lee Garbett
Another Ewing book, which I picked up solely because I liked Mighty Avengers so much, and I have not been disappointed. This last issue involved a Marvelverse retelling of a Norse myth; the retelling featured a rocket launcher. Also a brand new character was introduced in the second issue who is both interesting in her own right and the perfect Loki foil, and I am super excited to see more of her. And have I mentioned the fanservice? *fans self*
Ms. Marvel - G. Willow Wilson, Adrian Alphona
Kamala Khan is a Pakistani-American teenager living in Jersey who idolizes Carol Danvers and then acquires super powers. We're only two issues in, but this book is brimful of HEART.It's pretty much the most adorable thing ever. Alphona's art is a little bit whimsical and hits exactly the right note.
Moon Knight - Warren Ellis, Declan Shalvey/Jordie Bellaire
So far this seems to be largely an experiment in form, but oh, what a gorgeous form it is. Ellis is dry and understated, and the Shalvey/Bellaire combo is pretty much my dream team, especially working on something a bit more fantastical like this. Every idea Ellis is throwing at them, they're knocking out of the park.
Black Widow - Nathan Edmondson, Phil Noto
The art here is really gorgeous, especially if you like sort of a dreamy, painted look to your spy action. The story is a bit thin so far; I will likely never be enthralled by one-off spy plots, especially ones that offer so little characterization to compensate. Edmondson's penchant for metaphor-heavy, first-person narration does the book no favors either. However, the continuing plot is finally picking up now, and I like Noto's art even more than I did at first.
Captain Marvel - Kelly Sue DeConnick, David Lopez
Carol Danvers goes to space! I really love the art here, and I think Lopez is by far the best fit tonally for this book out of the many artists who've tried their hand at Captain Marvel in the past two years. However, I think I just don't like Carol Danvers that much. If you do, then you should definitely check this out.
X-Force - Simon Spurrier, He-Rock Kim
I wanted to like this because it has Psylocke and Fantomex in it, and Spurrier seemed like an interesting choice as he comes off his success with the zany fringe title X-Men: Legacy, but I hate the art here so much - SO MUCH - that I can't even tell how I feel about the rest of it. However, we're picking up Jorge Molina for a few issues here soon, and I like what I've seen of the previews for those issues, so maybe there's hope.
Crossposted from Dreamwidth. Comment here or there. ( DW replies)
- Tue, 14:40: DKSC LiveJournal | My tweets http://t.co/cG7tDWjf21 #JamesMarsters
- Tue, 21:38: criticallytouched | [#BUFFY] Season 2 Review (James Marsters #Spike mnts) http://t.co/f7j4VAeXKT @JM_Live @JossWhedon @RealSMG @alydenisof
- Tue, 22:19: RT @jamieotfollow: ENDING SOON #Angel: The Vampire Anthology - #Gunn (DVD, Region 4) for sale on @eBay http://t.co/Y1Tb4NED0S @jaugustricha…
- Tue, 22:19: RT @jamieotfollow: ENDING SOON #Smallville : Season 5 (DVD, 2007, 6-Disc Set, Region 4) for sale on @eBay http://t.co/IHDtkIEFWF @JM_Live @…
- Tue, 22:20: RT @jamieotfollow: ENDING SOON #Smallville : Season 7 (DVD, 2009, 6-Disc Set) R1 US Version for sale on @eBay http://t.co/LTK9t2D85R @Aaron…
- Wed, 07:31: RT @KyleAbbot: Check out #BuffyTheVampireSlayer #TV #Script -Hush- #SarahMichelleGellar, #AlysonHannigan, #JamesMarsters on #Ebay http://t.…
- Wed, 07:31: RT @Daburcor: Only today/tomorrow left for these #Buffy figs! http://t.co/SPGs8RpAID #Angel #Spike #Sideshow #VampireSlayer #JamesMarsters…
- Wed, 07:52: amberinblunderland | An Analysis of [James Marsters] #Spike and [@RealSMG] #Buffy's Relationship http://t.co/avoy7L2N1m @JM_Live @JossWhedon
- Wed, 07:54: thelizchannel | #BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER 2.12 Bad Eggs (James Marsters #Spike mnts) http://t.co/nW99vxrP3y @JM_Live @RealSMG @JossWhedon
Scene 43: We skip to late at night. A couple is stumbling through the woods, the woman humming gaily along. They come across a body in the woods of an unidentified woman.
( I'm left up in the air. I kinda liked it... but there was so many little things bugging me throughout it.Collapse )
Next Up: Angel & Faith, issue 20