It's annoying, and I'm sorry for not replying to any comments you guys have made. I'm gonna try to keep an eye on the posts longer. *promises*
But now, I Was Made to Love You, a surprisingly fruitful episode as far as polling goes...
1. Xander suggests that the reason Buffy hasn't found a great relationship on the Hellmouth is "because it's a Hellmouth". Work for you?
2. Ben gives his number to Buffy in a dating overture. Do you think he genuinely likes her or is he trying to get close to her because she's the Slayer?
3. As the Scoobies agree that April was created as a sexbot, Xander wistfully fantasizes: "I mean, what guy doesn't dream about that? Beautiful girl with no other thought but to please you...willing to do anything..." As he gets a nonreaction from the girls, he mentions that Oz would have gotten it. Would he have?
4. Speaking of the sexbot thing, Giles conveniently rushes off to help a customer in the midst of this exchange. Would Giles be down with a sexbot?
5. Willow is initially inclined to sympathize with Warren because he's obviously so lonely. Buffy disagrees with any sympathizing with him. What's your stance? (Keep in mind this is only for this one thing: building a sexbot. Ignore all his sleaziness in S6.)
6. Spike makes an appearance at the Magic Box to try to win over the Scoobies after his catastrophic falling out with Buffy in the last episode. Is he just trying to find a way to get back to Buffy or does he genuinely want to keep the Scoobies as kinda-friends?
7. Pretend you're a movie reviewer and give this episode a star rating: