But I guess Crush is something to look forward to, cause guys, I love this episode.
1. Spike adopts a more casual look in this episode: khaki pants and button-downs with a brown leather jacket. Do you dig it over his usual look?
2. Spike proclaims to Buffy that he can be good, like Angel. What say you?
3. By the end of the episode, which woman do you think has the largest grievance with Spike?
4. Buffy claims that you can't love without a soul. What say you?
5. Spike threatened to kill Drusilla for Buffy. Would he have gone through with it if Buffy had responded with more interest?
6. He also threatens to untie Drusilla and let her kill Buffy if Buffy doesn't give him "a crumb". Would he have done this if Harmony hadn't interrupted?
7. Pretend you're a movie reviewer and give this episode a star rating: