Still, have a poll!
Midpoint of S5, anyone? You know you wanna poll for Blood Ties
1. Buffy finally tells the others that Dawn's the Key. They're annoyed that she took so long. Do you think she was in the right to keep that info under wraps?
Yes. After all, the Scoobies started acting weirdly around Dawn once they know.
She had been at first, but she took too long to tell them.
No. She should have told them as soon as she found out.
2. The Knights of Byzantium make another appearance in this episode. Some people have issues with these guys. What say you?
Interesting concept. Poorly executed.
Good concept. Good execution. I have no issues.
3. Which Scooby do you think does the worst job of "acting normal" around Dawn?
Willow. "Well, I don't think Buffy would like the, uh, black arts bumpin' auras with the littlest Summers."
Tara. "This should give us a heads-up so we can hide ... the, um, key."
Anya. "You make a very pretty little girl!"
Xander. "How's my sweet fancy Dawn doing?"
4. Is Glory prettier than Buffy? Dawn says yes.
Yeah. Glory's prettier than Buffy.
Nope. Buffy's prettier than Glory.
5. Dawn finds out she's the Key in this episode. Should Buffy have told her earlier?
6. Spike complains about not being in "the bloody loop" with regards to Dawn as the Key. Should he have been told?
7. Glory threatens to brain-suck Dawn before Buffy interrupts. Would she have been able to?
Yes. Then Dawn would still be usable as the Key.
Yeah, but then she couldn't use Dawn as the Key
8. Pretend you're a movie reviewer and give this episode a star rating:
So I'm taking the GRE next Monday. I'm CRAMMING. As such, I may be a mere ghostly presence in the LJ world for the next week. (Though there may be more Wordy fic soon...)