This Year's Girl
, people. Faith!As before, no image. My computer is still kaput.
1. I don't think I've ever asked this question before. Huh. So...Buffy or Faith?
2. Upon receiving the news that Faith has woken up and beaten a girl up to steal her clothes, the Scoobies discuss their options of how to deal with her. At this point in time, what do you think the best option would be?
Hand her over to the police.
Hand her over to the Council.
Hand her over to the Initiative.
Attempt to rehabilitate her.
Fight her until she concedes defeat.
Fight her until she's in another coma or is otherwise incapicatated for the long-term.
3. Looking back at events up till this episode, do you think Buffy had done everything that could be reasonably expected of her to reach out to Faith?
Yes. She tried to help her, but Faith kept falling farther.
She tried somewhat, but not as much as she could have.
Not at all. She was too immersed in her own stuff to help Faith out.
4. Okay. What about the other Scoobies? Let's just list off the characters, and you guys check the characters who tried their best to help Faith. Multiple choices are allowed.
5. In leaving Faith the body-switching device, was the Mayor attempting to help her redeem herself?
Yes. He knew that switching bodies with Buffy would eventually lead Faith to being redeemed and rejoining the Good side.
No. He meant for her to cause a lot of chaos.
No. He meant for her to go into hiding as Buffy.
6. If given the opportunity, would Spike team up with Faith to kill the Scoobies?
Yes. He's still evil. And he does team up with Adam at the end of the season.
No. He only teams up with Adam cause Adam promises to take the chip out.
He might, but more because he'd be attracted to Faith. After all, "dark hair" and "criminally insane" is his type...
He'd try, but Faith wouldn't want to work with him.
7. Pretend you're a movie reviewer and give this episode a star rating:
Well, my first class was cancelled so I have some free time this morning. Let's get this poll up. :)