So, Goodbye, Iowa! I know everybody's been looking forward to
1. I utterly failed to put this on the last poll, so cast your mind back to The I in Team. Specifically, the sexy Buffy/Riley part. How does that scene stack up for you in terms of hotness? (1 = Not at all hot; 10 = OMG SO FREAKING HOT!)
2. The old woman that Riley pulls a gun on in Willy's bar: Human?
3. Some have suggested that Riley's early attraction to Buffy being strong and showing leadership ability was programmed into him by Maggie Walsh so that he'd obey her. What say you?
4. This seems an appropriate time. Which of the Initiative soldiers do you like best?
5. Pretend you're a movie reviewer and give this episode a star rating:
- Current Mood: blah