1. At the beginning, Buffy is pondering a potential relationship with Riley. She says: "Part of me believes that real love and passion have to go hand in hand with pain and fighting." Is this true for the Buffster?
2. I can already predict the results to these next two, but let's do a couple chemistry scales. In this episode, Buffy and Riley have a picnic where the topic wanders on to driving. A hot and heavy moment is shared between them. On the scale below, rate the chemistry between this couple. 1 = None; 10 = SO MUCH CHEMISTRY.
3. Moving on, this episode also has Buffy and Spike bespelled into an engagement. They spend a large chunk of the episode snogging and groping. Rate their chemistry on the scale. 1 = None; 10 = SO MUCH CHEMISTRY.
4. Buffy mentions at the end that she may get Willow to do a forgetting spell on her to block out the memories of the engagement to Spike. Think she ever did it?
5. At the end, Buffy seems much more amenable to a relationship with Riley, a "decent, reliable" guy. Is she considering this relationship because she wants it or because it seems like the sensible thing to do?
6. Speaking of that "bad boy" thing, does Angel qualify as such?
7. Oz left several episodes ago in Wild at Heart. Do Willow's post-Oz doldrums go on too long?
8. Pretend you're a movie reviewer and give this episode a star rating:
- Current Mood: awake